Although Atlanta consistently receives recognition as one of America’s top live music destinations, we’re not polling as well in the road-congestion department.
So, it goes without saying, if you’re an Atlanta-based promoter or events manager, parking and traffic management can make or break your next event. However, if you’re struggling with logistics, don’t go it alone. National Parking has written the book on logistics-focused parking solutions for large and mid-sized events and concerts.
Whether you’re coordinating a school recital, black-tie event, or a large concert, our well-trained staff are ready to take on any parking and traffic situations you throw at them. What this means for event managers who work with us is that they never have to worry about backup coverage again. Our supervisors have been trained to coordinate logistical planning with event managers but are just as capable of flying solo.
One of the biggest lessons we’ve taken from the past 40 years of serving the concert and live events market in the Metro Atlanta area is each concert and venue needs a well thought out event plan. As such, before taking on any event engagement, we review parking facilities, traffic patterns, demographics, and can even consult with local law enforcement to ensure no stone is left unturned.
A Variety of Concert and Event Parking Services for Atlanta’s Event Promoters
Our live events and concert services are designed to meet promoters and event coordinators at your point of need. Here are three of our most popular concert and event parking services.
- Valet Parking – Curbside valet parking is a great way to maximize your parking capacity while boosting customer satisfaction during high volume events.
- Traffic Control – You can count on Murphy’s Law showing up when you least expect it. Fortunately, National Parking’s traffic control service can prevent bottlenecks and other congestion-related issues from overshadowing your event. We’ve directed heavy traffic for big-time Atlanta events like Falcons games, Braves games, and Sweetwater Brewery parties just to name a few.
- Self-Parking – While traffic control and valet services can be especially helpful, some situations naturally lend themselves to allowing drivers to choose their own parking and pay at the exit gate.
Remember, no matter which option best suits your situation, our experienced parking company is here to help.
The Benefits of Partnering with National Parking
There are many ways our concert and event clients benefit from our services, but here are some of the most common advantages.
- Less Congestion – Our managed traffic solutions lead to better vehicle flow which sets the tone for a fun venue!
- Higher Guest Satisfaction – Happy guests spend more than disgruntled patrons. That’s a win-win in our books!
- Maximize Parking Capacity – More parked vehicles equal higher guest counts, which results in higher revenues for your venue.
Since 1978, National Parking has provided parking solutions for over 300 special events a year. So, you could say we know a thing or two about high volume parking management. National Parking can meet all of your concert and event parking needs. If you’re in the Atlanta area and are interested in our Atlanta concert and event management services, contact us today. We’d love to hear from you.