Atlanta’s Foremost Parking Management Services Company
National Parking operates and manages a wide array of parking management services, and we’re dedicated to ensuring the success of your parking operation. From surface lot to Class-A parking facilities and office building parking to mixed-use and retail properties, we offer professional parking solutions to best meet the needs of our clients.
After decades of managing our clients’ assets, we’ve built a spotless reputation for quality and financial responsibility. Currently, National Parking manages approximately 12,000 parking stalls within our surface lot and garage management business segment, which includes some of the most prestigious brands in the southeast.
Flexible, Customized Parking Management Solutions
We offer flexible financial arrangements and seek to partner with our clients to develop and implement a custom parking program to achieve their objectives. Be it a customer-service-oriented program or a need to generate additional profits, National Parking’s dedicated team of parking professionals can increase the value of your parking asset.
At National Parking, we know your needs for parking management services are specific to your company. We’re the only parking management company in Atlanta with the resources and expertise necessary to create a tailored solution to fit your precise needs. Give us a call at 678-375-4030 or request a proposal online. Get back to running your business, and let us handle your parking management situation.
Learn More About Parking Managment
You can read some of our blog posts on the subject by clicking on any of the links below:
- Choosing a Local Parking Solutions Provider
- 3 Tips for Assessing Your Property’s Parking Management Needs
- 3 Things to Consider when Managing an Atlanta Parking Facility
Parking Management Services
- Overseeing parking operations
- Managing and maintaining surface parking programs
- Providing all tools and equipment required for the performance of parking management services
- Hiring, supervising, and paying all parking lot personnel
- Managing parking equipment
- Implementing and enforcing all parking rules and regulations
- Obtaining all licenses and permits
- Maintaining the appearance and aesthetics of the lot and performing daily custodial duties
- Stripping, sweeping, and pressure washing parking lot, as negotiated and under our Facilities Maintenance program